Find out the inside track on HMRC's current thinking
Friday 11th October 2019
Join the UK's leading experts in the field of tax investigations and enquiries for this unique all-day event!
The conference has become one of the most significant tax events of the year with close to 300 accountants attending on an annual basis. It should be a fascinating day as we will be joined by a number of senior partners at some of the UK's leading accountancy practices.
This annual Tax Investigations Conference is designed to provide high street accountants with an essential update on latest HMRC thinking and strategies. Our speakers will focus on real-life experiences to deliver practical advice you can start using straight away. Keep checking back as we announce the lineup throughout the year!
The guest speakers confirmed for this year are:
- Keith Gordon - Tax Barrister, Temple Tax Chambers. Keith will be speaking about some of the recent tax cases he has been involved in and the practical lessons we can learn from them.
- James Benson - Assistant Director of ADR, HMRC. James will be presenting on the background of ADR, some practical guidelines for accountants and clients and how to increase the chances of success in the ADR process.
- John Cassidy - Partner, Crowe UK. John will speak about some of the more difficult issues in dealing with HMRC and give practical advice on dealing with HMRC looking beyond the legislation.
- Susan Ball - Partner, RSM UK. Susan will be speaking about employment tax issues.
- Gary Gardner - Partner, Blick Rothenberg. Gary's speech will be focused on "IR35, past, present and future".
- Kevin Igoe - Managing Director, PFP. Kevin will be presenting on "Tax Compliance Checks & What are current trends and HMRC practices we see on the ground?".
Tickets cost just £269 +VAT per delegate.
- Date/Time: 11th October 2019, 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: ICAEW, London