Find out the inside track on HMRC's current thinking
Friday 11th October 2019
Join the UK's leading experts in the field of tax investigations and enquiries for this unique all-day event!
The conference has become one of the most significant tax events of the year with close to 300 accountants attending on an annual basis. It should be a fascinating day as we will be joined by a number of senior partners at some of the UK's leading accountancy practices.
This annual Tax Investigations Conference is designed to provide high street accountants with an essential update on latest HMRC thinking and strategies. Our speakers will focus on real-life experiences to deliver practical advice you can start using straight away. Keep checking back as we announce the lineup throughout the year!
The guest speakers confirmed for this year are:
- Keith Gordon - Tax Barrister, Temple Tax Chambers. Keith will be speaking about some of the recent tax cases he has been involved in and the practical lessons we can learn from them.
- James Benson - Assistant Director of ADR, HMRC. James will be presenting on the background of ADR, some practical guidelines for accountants and clients and how to increase the chances of success in the ADR process.
- John Cassidy - Partner, Crowe UK
- Susan Ball - Partner, RSM UK
- Gary Gardner - Partner, Blick Rothenberg
- Kevin Igoe - Managing Director, PFP
Early Bird Tickets cost just £209 +VAT per delegate.
- Date/Time: 11th October 2019, 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: ICAEW, London