Find out the inside track on HMRC's current thinking
Friday 9th November 2018
Join the UK's leading experts in the field of tax investigations and enquiries for this unique all-day event!
The conference has become one of the most significant tax events of the year with close to 300 accountants attending on an annual basis. It should be a fascinating day as we will be joined by a number of senior partners at some of the UK's leading accountancy practices.
This annual Tax Investigations Conference is designed to provide high street accountants with an essential update on latest HMRC thinking and strategies. Our speakers will focus on real-life experiences to deliver practical advice you can start using straight away.
Many of the UK’s leading experts and personalities in the field of tax investigations and enquiries have been confirmed as speakers at the event and we are delighted to announce the current line-up :
- Penny Ciniewicz, Director General for Customer Compliance, HMRC
- Andrew Walker, Tax Partner, RSM
- Sean Wakeman, Head of Tax Investigations, Crowe UK
- Graham Poles, Partner, Armstrong Watson
- Kevin Igoe, Managing Director, PFP
Early Bird Tickets cost just £199.00 +VAT per delegate.
- Date/Time: 9th November 2018, 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: ICAEW, London